[av_hr class='default' height='50' shadow='no-shadow' position='center']
[av_font_icon icon='ue837' font='entypo-fontello' style='border' caption='Blog' link='' linktarget='' color='#e9ff00' size='40px' position='center'][/av_font_icon]
[av_heading tag='h3' padding='10' heading='My Design Process' color='' style='' custom_font='' size='' subheading_active='' subheading_size='15'][/av_heading]
I generally stare at a group of images or read about upcoming video games until Family Guy comes on some channel or another. After that, I play with my daughter and encourage her nightly hygiene habits. From there, I sometimes read her a book or five and do “tickle backs”. At some point I end up falling asleep only to wake up at between 2:30 and 4 am with the perfect idea for your website. Later that day I will refine that idea to the exclusion of all else until I am ready to show the work.
Some of the reasons people generally hire me:
- 20 Years experience in Design, Marketing & 15 years in Web Design & Development
- Personalized service coupled with zero overhead means you get one on one interaction and no inflated cost structure
- I am a snappy dresser
- Multiple layout options for everything.
- I won’t pigeon-hole you and try to sell you something I don’t believe will make your business better
- I like to take Clients out for beers